Friday 3 February 2012

January - you start the year off fine, February - you're my little valentine

Well hello there, long time it's been since I last wittered on. But it has been busy. Um... (not in any particular order).... I got engaged, I started university, there was Christmas thrown in, work and I got engaged! And we're currently looking after a mad springer-spaniel - PENNY - she gets very muddy.


I've been making things and creating pieces of art (?!) in the meantime and I've had my work on display at the Gloucestershire Arts and Crafts Centre (sold a couple of item too!!)
This week I dabbled in cards - I always though I would never craft cards - only due to the fact that I'm not a great fan of paper art, I haven't got the patience or the precision for it. With Valentine's day around the corner I picked 'hearts', learnt a crochet pattern, made a mess of the sitting room, with felt, eyelets, buttons and thread. Hey presto!

I enjoyed making these more than I thought I would. My favourite is this one ----->
(not Valentine's, I know)
We'll see how these go down in the Arts and Crafts Centre.
 See you soon.








1 comment: